For a couple of weeks, Ian has suggested that he takes all the cooking on for an entire week. Well, this was the week! I told him that he had to stick to budget and the meals had to be semi-nutritious. We had a feast this week. Ian is definitely the better cook of the two of us. And he stayed on budget (maybe?) I don't care, the food was fab!
- Mini-Pizzas (on English Muffins)
- Chicken and Spinach Calzones
- Cinnamon Woes
- Chicken Cheesy Pepperoni Panini and Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Strawberry Pancakes, Yummy Scrambled Eggs, and Company Coffeecake
- Breakfast Sandwiches (english muffins + eggs + candian bacon)
- He took me out to eat here!
- Pasta + Chicken + Veggies + Cream Sauce of loveliness
|When you can not find a recipe on the internet, just take a picture of the cookbook :)|
The rule in our household is: Whoever cooks does not have to clean up. So I have been on clean up all week.
In other news, it snowed here this week. We got snow on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. And since we live in Colorado,
|I am a safe driver...I only take pictures while I am at stoplights.|
What I've been reading: Naming Infinity - I checked this out at the library - so, so interesting!
What I've been running: dreadmill, dreadmill, and more dreadmill with the yucky weather this week
What I've been humming: The Doxology and Great is the Lord (by Michael W. Smith)(from like 1982)