Saturday, December 11, 2010

Sorry!

Hey all! Sorry that there has been a lacking of postings on the Christmas Carol Countdown! South Korea has decided to block access to blogs (oh how I love thee, South Korea) but I have done some internet searching and found that proxy servers are a gift from smart people. So here we go.

Christmas Carol Countdown #10 1/2: White Christmas
I asked my students last week what they wanted for Christmas and one student said, "I want a white Christmas, teacher." How precious is that? I asked them if they knew what it meant and they all nodded their heads. I have to agree, I would like a white Christmas as well. I would also like to watch the movie, White Christmas. It is one of my favorites. I love hearing Bing Crosby singing! It is so great!

That is all for now. I will have to be blogging quite a bit this week to get back on track :)

Because I am working with this proxy server, I am having a hard time with pictures, but hopefully I can figure that out for next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment