Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Still a secret

Remember this secret?

Can I just say the last thirty days have been humbling?  Here are some things I have learned:

1.)  I do not necessarily say mean/negative things that often, but the way I say things is definitely negative.

2.) God showed me how full of pride my heart is.  And no matter how hard I try to fix myself, I am powerless.

I think in times like this, it is best to keep on keepin' on.  I am going to keep this secret.  And keep trying, praying, and allowing God to work in this area of my life...

"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen."  Ephesians 3:20&21

No comments:

Post a Comment