Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Secret!

I am 98% sure that my amazing husband does not read my blog.  There is no real reason for him to read the blog.  I mean he lives with me for goodness sake.  So I can tell you this without him knowing!  hehehehehe

Secret: I am starting a 30 day challenge!  I love challenges!  For the next 30 days, I am going to encourage my husband!  Check out this wonderful site!  There are all different types of challenges for women.

I am going to start on May 22nd.  This means that the 15 days before and after our anniversary will be full of encouragement for my husband!  That seems like a pretty good gift, right?  I will let you know how it goes once I have completed the challenge!

1 comment:

  1. Cathleen read this post earlier and when I found out about it I asked if she had checked out the website on encouraging your husband. She said, "No." And I replied "Why not?" She was drinking milk at the time and nearly spit it out.

    ReplyDelete