Saturday, May 14, 2011

Letter from my Students

May 15th  is Teacher's Day in Korea (May 5th is Children's Day, May 8th is Parents' Day, May 10th is Buddha's Birthday and May 15th is Teachers' Day...so many holidays in such a short amount of time!)

I got a letter from some of my 6th grade students.  I thought I would share it with you!

Dear Alissa teacher,
Hello, We name is Hey-Ji, So-min, Woo-Jung, Ye-seo.
We are writing this letter to say "thank you!" for teaching us well.  We are very happy because your teaching us your teaching very good.  We meet you sometime.
But next year we can't meet you.
So we annoying.
Next time beg request you labor our teaching.  Thank you teacher have a nice day.  Good Bye ~
from your students.


How sweet are those girls!

Happy Teachers' Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment