Wednesday, May 4, 2011

A Crazy Schedule!

So it is Wednesday night as I write this.  But it is like Friday night, because I do not have school tomorrow (more on that later).  If you are reading this in America and you feel jealous, please do not.  I got 0 days off for Easter.  Anywho, it feels like Friday night.  But we have school on Friday and Sports Day is Saturday morning.  (Yes, I will be going to go to school again this Saturday.)  To say the least, I am confused with what day it is - bah!

For some reason (unknown to me), we left school at 1:45 today.  We {pronoun antecedent: me, new co-teacher, and special teacher...we are referred to as the "young subject teachers"} went to Lotte and watched a movie.  Praise the Lord that it was a movie in English with Korean subtitles.  The movie we saw was Source Code.  It was okay.  I tried to explain the plot to my amazing husband when I got back this afternoon, but it is complicated.  So google it.


Like I said earlier, we have tomorrow off school.  Here in Korea, it is Children's Day.  As I understand it, you just do something fun with your kids and give them presents.  My amazing husband gets Thursday and Friday off from school.  I just get Thursday off.  I have big and exciting plans (not really).  So check back tomorrow to see what I did

What do you like to do on a day off?

No comments:

Post a Comment