Thursday, August 25, 2011

5 for 1

I have a list of things that need to get blogged about, but I feel like I do not have time.  So here is 5 blogs posts summarized and wrapped up into one:

1.) We are home!  In the last three weeks we are have spent 29 hours on planes, 30+ in cars, and 10 hours on trains, it feels good to not be traveling anywhere in the near future.  Don't get me wrong, we had a blast seeing people in America!  Check this post out for my cinnamon roll making fun!

2.) We moved!  We left our old apartment looking like this:

All of our material possessions in Korea


And came back to a new apartment filled with with same boxes.  Hopefully we will finish unpacking soon and we can give you a video tour of our new apartment.  I think my favorite thing about our new apartment is the two (yes, TWO) drawers in our kitchen!  Woohoo!

3.) Daegu 2011 is almost upon us!  I have seen more foreigners running in the last two days than I have seen in the last year.  I even crossed paths with some participating athletes on the running trail this morning!

4.) School starts on Monday.  The Korean school year runs similar to the calendar year, so we are starting second semester.  I think I am excited about seeing the kiddos.

5.) I finished the bib set I was working on while we were in the States.

The project is for a "brave knight".

Now I just need a little cutie to model it...

No comments:

Post a Comment