Thursday, April 19, 2012

Let's go for a run!

Recently I went for a run and my amazing husband rode his bike and took some pictures.  So without further ado, let's go for a run together!

This is Dolores.  She is a plastic camel.  I run past her everyday.  (You can't tell in this picture, but she lives on a hill - a steep hill.)

I love all the spring colors!

I am not sure if you can tell in this picture, but this street has 5 lanes of traffic in both directions.  (You can see the mountains in the background.)

Almost to the river!
We made it to the river!  There is a running trail that follows the river.
Cherry blossoms!
This is on the way back home.  I think you can see one of Daegu's Gates in the background.
Here is me coming down the hill.  Dolores says hi.
Thanks for joining me on a fun spring run!

No comments:

Post a Comment