Sunday, February 10, 2013

Week 6 - Trip to the Midwesty

Hi friends!  I took a little trip to the Midwest last week!  Some of our really good friends from Korea (they are Americans) came back for a visit.  And I found cheap plane tickets - bam!  I was there!

I found a running trail!  I stayed near a town (with a population of 870).  And I found a running trail!  What a glorious run it was - harvested cornfields, peace and quiet, rural Midwestness.


I saw my friends (!!!!!)  and their sweet, sweet baby.  It was such a fun few days together.  I am so glad I got to see them!

Can you tell this is a "running out the door to drop Alissa off at the airport - oh wait, we need to take a picture!" picture?
We sang Shout to the Lord in church on Sunday...I kept thinking of this and giggling to myself throughout the song:


No comments:

Post a Comment