Sunday, April 14, 2013

Week 16 - some R & R

Hi friends, I am a little late on this update, but the beauty of the internet is that you can reverse time on your posts :)

Last week was not too eventful around here.  I spent the week laying on the couch recovering from my lovely illness.  Some exciting things that did happen:
  • It snowed.  It was 65 degrees here on Monday and snowed here on Tuesday.  Oh Colorado, you are a tricky one.
  • We had Missions Weekend at church.  We learned about Muslims, visited a mosque, and ate some Middle Eastern Cuisine.  
  • In preparation for the international potluck following Sunday's church service, we headed to H Mart to stock up on Korean food.  We currently have kimchi in the fridge!  My heart is happy.
Even in America, Korean marts have a whole row of Ramen :)
 What I've been making: I made Two Timin' Pasta, last week, but forgot to share.  This is delicious (but loaded with calories).  The only change I made to the recipe was using homemade Alfredo sauce.  And I only made 1/2 of the recipe, since there is just two of us.
What I've been enjoying: watching lots of YouTube videos whilst laying on the couch
What I've been running: not so much, I got shaky legs just walking around the apartment
What I've been thankful for: We stocked up at Costco right before I got sick, and it has been a life-saver!

No comments:

Post a Comment