Sunday, April 21, 2013

Week 17

Hi friends!  How was your week?  Ours was fantastic!

For a couple of weeks, Ian has suggested that he takes all the cooking on for an entire week.  Well, this was the week!  I told him that he had to stick to budget and the meals had to be semi-nutritious.  We had a feast this week.  Ian is definitely the better cook of the two of us.  And he stayed on budget (maybe?)  I don't care, the food was fab!
He made:
  • Mini-Pizzas (on English Muffins)
  • Chicken and Spinach Calzones
  • Cinnamon Woes
  • Chicken Cheesy Pepperoni Panini and Chicken Tortilla Soup
  • Strawberry Pancakes, Yummy Scrambled Eggs, and Company Coffeecake
  • Breakfast Sandwiches (english muffins + eggs + candian bacon)
  • He took me out to eat here!
  • Leftovers
  • Quesadillas
  • Pasta + Chicken + Veggies + Cream Sauce of loveliness
When you can not find a recipe on the internet, just take a picture of the cookbook :)

The rule in our household is: Whoever cooks does not have to clean up.  So I have been on clean up all week. 

In other news, it snowed here this week.  We got snow on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.  And since we live in Colorado, when it rains it pours, when it snows, it blizzards.  Ironically enough, Ian mowed yesterday :)  Oh Colorado and your crazy bi-polar weather!


I am a safe driver...I only take pictures while I am at stoplights.
What I've been enjoying: Ian cooking!  It is so nice to come home from work and relax for a bit.
What I've been reading: Naming Infinity - I checked this out at the library - so, so interesting!
What I've been running: dreadmill, dreadmill, and more dreadmill with the yucky weather this week
What I've been humming: The Doxology and Great is the Lord (by Michael W. Smith)(from like 1982)

No comments:

Post a Comment