Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Christmas Carol Countdown

Do not let the title deceive you, it is actually a Christmas Song Countdown, but I adore alliteration, so the three c's it is.  And let me say that I like tons of Christmas songs - I have been listening to Christmas music for the last month.  Really, I wanted to do something festive for my blog, since South Korea celebrates Christmas a little differently than America.  I love the Christmas season!  It is the best.  So without further ado....

Christmas Carol #15:  All I want for Christmas is You!
This is such a fun song to sing.  Every time I hear it, my heads starts bobbing along with the tune and I start to hum along.   I think this year, this song is true in my life (I never thought I would say that as I always have a Christmas wish list.)  Our apartment here is pretty small and anything we get will end up going back to the States which will be a hassle, so spending time with my hubby and Jesus is all I want for Christmas this year.  If you have not heard this song this Christmas season, go listen to it on youtube.  It might get stuck in your head though :)

Cute Baby!
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!
In other news, my amazing husband and I had a pretty fun weekend.  We babysat for one of his co-workers.  The baby was sooo cute!  He was maybe 6 months old and could not crawl yet, so it was perfect.  Just put toys near him and he was a happy camper - no chasing around a crazy crawler.  He did not cry really at all and once we got him to giggle he did not stop.  We also decorated our apartment this weekend with some hand-made snowflakes.  My roommate and I did this all four of living together during college, so I thought the tradition should live on.  I do  not think I will ever have amazing snowflake making abilities, but it was fun.

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you are blogging!!! Love reading! Miss you so much, and I love that song, especially when Mariah Carey sings it. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! Thanks Sara! Your blog was one of my inspirations :)

    ReplyDelete