Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Not exactly a plan...

The littlest one that I nanny for wanted to draw with chalk recently.  I tried to teach her different geometric shapes.  If you look closely, you can see three purple spots towards the top.  I asked her what she was drawing.  Without missing a beat she replied, "Your coffee".  Haha - she cracks me up!  (For the record, I do not drink purple coffee.)

It is Tuesday night and I do not have an exact plan for the coming week...we did not make as many meals as I planned last week.  (I think I plan for 4 much better than just Ian and me).  So we are eating up whatever is in the fridge before I go grocery shopping.  Here are a few meals that come to mind:

  • Stir fry veggies + Chicken + Brown Rice
  • Egg Bake
  • French Toast Casserole
  • Meatloaf
  • Pizza, Puppy Chow, and Spinach Cheesy Dip (Friday night is our turn to host Game Night for my amazing husband and his friends)
  • Homemade Granola + Milk
  • Tomato Soup + Grilled Cheese
The wee one and I are pretty much the dream team when it comes to chalk: I drew the flower, she drew the stem. 

No comments:

Post a Comment