Saturday, December 24, 2011

New Strengths

So the college I went to was all about the Gallup Strengthfinders.  As a result, some people who went to my college LOVE strengthfinders and some people HATE strengthfinders.  I don't think there are people who are really on the in between on this one :)

I will let you decide if I am a lover or a hater.

My roommate recently told me about a free online test that is very similar to Strengthfinders.  I.had.to.take.it!  Seriously, I have been wondering for years what my #6 strength is!  The man who created it, does say that it is not exactly like the real strengthfinders...but it is free and I figure it is close enough!  Before you head over there, know it is 170 questions.

Also, I made Ian take it.  I can't remember what all five of his strengths are but I do remember: Belief, Learner, Input, and Ideation.

My old strengths (from my Senior year of High School) are: Belief, Learner, Restorative, Achiever, and Intellection.

My strengths (as of right now)

  1. Intellection
  2. Discipline
  3. Strategic
  4. Focus
  5. Context
  6. Ideation
  7. Maximizer
  8. Significance
  9. Activator
  10. Analytical
  11. Responsibility
  12. Belief
  13. Achiever
  14. Learner
  15. Restorative
  16. Self-Assurance
  17. Arranger
  18. Communication
  19. Futuristic
  20. Harmony
  21. Competition
  22. Relator
  23. Connectedness
  24. Fairness (a.k.a Consistency)
  25. Input
  26. Deliberative
  27. Developer
  28. Command
  29. Inclusiveness
  30. Individualization
  31. Empathy
  32. Adaptability
  33. Woo
  34. Positivity
Yes, all of my top five strengths are either Strategic Thinking or Executing Strengths.  I think my obsession with "doing things the most efficient way" has started showing through.

No comments:

Post a Comment