Monday, December 5, 2011

Right now...

...I am listening to Christmas music, addressing Christmas cards, and enjoying a nice glass of warm water.  The kiddos are taking their final exams, thus I have nothing to do (desk-warming!).

I have about 10 blog posts in draft, and I promise to get working on those soon : )

For now, you can enjoy the photos that did not make the cut for the Christmas card.
This is one is okay....
Oh man!  This one reminds me of the video we made last year!
Next week, I will let you see the one did make the cut!  Speaking of Christmas videos....here is ours from last year.  I still crack up when I watch the end of this video.


1 comment:

  1. wow you guys seemed sooo bored!! I wish we could have seen more of Ian singing :) But the video did give me a good laugh.

    ReplyDelete