Monday, November 28, 2011

a boost for the metabolism

Do you remember the free detox this summer?  Those days seems long ago.  These days it is cold here.

So instead of a free detox, my metabolism is getting a nice little boost.

I am pretty sure that just being cold ups your metabolism because your body is working harder to stay warm.  And if that does not do it, then running in place to try to stay warm and entertain your students definitely gets some extra calories burning.

How perfect that the time to freeze time to boost your metabolism and the holidays come all at the same time. I am pretty sure that means I can have second helpings of pumpkin pie, right?

Praise the Lord that I have a warm bed (with lots of covers and someone to snuggle with), my super hero suit (i.e. a whole layer of shiny spandex that I wear under my clothes to help me stay warm at school) and lots of warm beverages to drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment