Monday, November 7, 2011

Happy Anniversary!

I love wedding anniversaries!  They are so special - celebrating another 365 days of fun memories, love, respect, and everything else marriage.

Two years ago today my brother and sister-in-law got married!  Woot! Woot!

Love this picture from their wedding day!
One of the amazing things about my brother and sister-in-law is that they have been together forever (okay, not forever) but they started dating when my brother was 16 and my sister-in-law was 15.  How cool is that!?!?  I was 14 when they started dating.  I have gotten to grow up with my sister-in-law - not many people get to do that.  In some ways she is more like my big sister than my sister-in-law.  Anything I know about gf, Friends, hair, makeup, nails, and clothes comes from her!

I love my brother and sister-in-law.  They are such fun, hard-working people.  They have stuck together through so many highs and lows.  I hope after my amazing husband and I have been together as long as they have we love each other like they do.


Here's to many more years of happiness, bliss, and love!

No comments:

Post a Comment