Monday, February 21, 2011

truth and Truth

truth: I like things to be clean

truth: This is day 20 of desk warming (20 days x 8 hours = 160 hours that I have "warmed" my desk)

truth: I like googling things

truth: Putting your (WET) kitchen sponge in the microwave for 2 minutes will sterilize it (ours gave off a weird odor, I am not sure if this is good or not...the smell of dying germs maybe?)

truth: dry kitchen sponge in microwave = potential fire

truth: white vinegar is my new favorite.  Add some to your laundry, clean your mirror with it, and maybe the floor too

truth: My international (they have lived in America and South Korea) running shoes are dead (i.e. they have 600+ miles on them)

truth: It took me 20 minutes (which is a long time) to find some vinegar at the store yesterday

Truth = Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment