Friday, January 21, 2011

Happy Birthday Binks!

I wanted to give a shout out to my mom, Binks.  It is her birthday today.  I was like, I should think of a story about us and put it on my blog.  This was the first one that came to mind:
We were in the parking lot at HyVee when I was 15 and I was learning how to drive.  I was driving the awesome minivan and I tried to pull into a head on parking space, but I did not get it quite right.  So I backed up and tried to do it again.  And again.  And again.  I tried like 8 times and still could not get it.  My mom and I were already laughing at this point in time.  So we switched places and she was going to show me how it was done...but she was laughing so hard that she could not do it.  It took her 3 tries to get parked.  Then at the very end when we finally got parked, we noticed that car next to us had a guy in it and he watched the whole episode.  We lost it, we laughed so hard! 
Happy Birthday Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment