Saturday, September 10, 2011

Jumping up and down and squealing with delight!

Hi friends!  I am so excited!  I am so, so, so, so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!

My friends got engaged recently!

we grappled with the complexities of ppov's together

We met freshman year of college.  I met the lovely lady through another friend; we were friends of a friend for awhile, but now she is one of my good friends!  I met the great guy in Calculus, but I don't think we really talked to each other.  Senior year we were all in a group project together (that lasted a whole semester).

do not pay attention to the titles of the books
I am so excited. (did I say that already?)  I am so happy for them!
I just wanted to share my happiness with ya'll.  Blessings on your engagement and marriage!

No comments:

Post a Comment