Tuesday, September 27, 2011

When life gives you no PSL



I like pumpkin.  I like it a lot.  There are so many great ways to consume pumpkin!  One of the forms that I like to consume pumpkin in is Pumpkin Spice Lattes (psl).  My college coffee shop had a pumpkin pie mocha (so good!).  Even though Starbucks exists in Korea, psl don't.  I was really, really, really distraught over this last year.  I tried to recreate my own version.  EPIC FAIL.  Thankfully, a dear friend, mailed us some pumpkin spice latte mix for Christmas.  Thank you Lord for awesome friends :)

So what do you do when life gives you no psl?

You drink this:



SPL {a Sweet Potato Latte}


Except, don't


They taste like a sweet potato put into a blender with some hot water.   Not a sweet coffee with a hint of fall...not that at all.  But that is okay, because I have learned over the last year, that no psl is not the end of the world
photo credit

No comments:

Post a Comment