Saturday, September 3, 2011

Super Easy Smoothie!

I have a super easy and healthy smoothie recipe for you!

1 cup milk kefir
1 frozen banana
some other fruit from your fridge
some vanilla extract if that flips your pancake

I have a baby blender (maybe some day it will grow up to be a big blender) thus I make my smoothie in two parts.  But if you have regular sized blender than just put everything in together and blend!

I would not say that this smoothie is delicious, but it is fast and super healthy!  It tastes way better than milk kefir straight up.

I had to put my smoothie on the windowsill to get "natural lighting" not the best background though...

I have been eating a smoothie everyday for breakfast.  If you want do not care so much about the healthy part of this smoothie and you do care about the deliciousness part, then add in some honey or other sweetener.

In case you want to make your own kefir, I bought my kefir grains from Cultures for Health.  If you can pour milk in a jar, then you can make kefir.

Check back tomorrow, we should have our apartment video upload for ya'll!

1 comment: