Sunday, September 19, 2010

What do you miss from America?

I miss two things (mainly) from America:

1.) Our family & friends. We have been blessed with great families! We miss hanging out with our families, especially around the holidays. We miss getting together with friends, celebrating weddings, babies, and other special occasions with our friends.

2.) Convenience. I miss being able to go to the grocery store and get everything on my list. I miss being able to ask people for help if I am lost or confused. I miss going into stores and finding other sizes than x-small and size 0 pants. I miss having a dryer. But, we love life here. Each time we have an inconvenience, we remember that it is part of the adventure and that our Savior was inconvenienced to come and show love to us.

The longer we live here the more we miss our family and friends and the more inconveniences we are learning to overcome.

If you have any more questions about life in Korea, shoot me an email or comment on this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment