Friday, December 24, 2010

#2 Emmanuel

Happy Christmas Eve! It is late.  This will probably be short.  I once again hit the gym before school, spent 8 lovely hours at school, then ran errands (actually I walked).  My husband and I attended a Christmas Eve service with my one of my co-teachers.  It was all in Korean, but it was mainly children performing different things.  It was one of the cutest things I have ever seen.  I wished we would have brought our camera.  After we got home, I whipped up a batch of Mocha Truffles and Cookie Dough Truffles (they are actually chilling and waiting to be dipped in almond bark as I write this).  I can not wait to climb under the covers tonight!  Santa is comin'  :) 

Christmas Carol  Countdown #2: Emmanuel
I love this song!  There are quite a few songs with the title Emmanuel.  This one we sang in church when I was growing up.  It is a simple song:  Emmanuel, Emmanuel His name is called Emmanuel God with us, revealed in us His name is called Emmanuel.  I love this song.  No matter where we are, God is with us.  And not only is God present, he knows too!  He came, he dwelt among us, he knows.  God with us.  There have been days at school this Christmas season when I have listened to this song like 5 times in a row.  God with us.  What gets better than that?  God with us.

I was able to find this song on youtube, in case you are not familiar with it.  Click here to see the video. 

No comments:

Post a Comment