Monday, December 20, 2010

Drum Roll please

Song of the day is (drum roll please)

Christmas Carol Countdown #6: The Little Drummer Boy
This is a great song!  It the favorite of one of my college Sunday school teachers.  He likes the fact that the little drummer boy brings all he has to Jesus and then Jesus smiles at him.  My favorite version is the one by Jars of Clay.  They do a great job.  I also think there is a movie about something that has to do with this song.  Speaking of Christmas movies...I love them!  I think I could watch a Christmas movie every night of the Christmas season - there are so many good ones out there! Maybe I will have to blog about Christmas movies next year hmmmm

So it is actually Tuesday morning here.  Luckily for me it is still Monday in America.  I thought since it is morning, I would share my morning routine with ya’ll.  (I know you are on the edge of your seat with excitement right now!)  So every morning I try to accomplish 10 things before leaving our apartment.  Here they are:
  1. Eat breakfast (usually oatmeal)
  2. Boil a pot of water (we boil all of our water before we drink it)
  3. Wash the dishes
  4. Sweep the apartment (there are advantages to living in a tiny place)
  5. Clean the table off (we have a glass table top so I windex it)
  6. Pour the pot o water into the Brita pitcher
  7. Get dressed
  8. Brush my teeth
  9. Fill up my water bottle for the day
  10. Kiss my amazing husband good-bye
I would say that I have to make the bed as well, but my amazing husband does that one for me!  I love my morning routine.  

Off to make some paper snowflakes with 3rd graders (after we learn the sentences: May I come in?  May I go now?  May I try?  May I sit down?  May I stand up?)

No comments:

Post a Comment