Thursday, December 23, 2010

# 3 Carol of the Bells/What Child Is This?

Christmas Carol Countdown # 3: Carol of the Bells/ What Child Is This?
Point of Grace took these two great songs and put them into one.  They start out with Carol of the Bells and then transition to What Child is this?  I get goosebumps every time I hear this song.  So great.  One of my favorite memories of Carol of the Bells is my college town playing this song.  There were bells (in the courthouse on the town square I think?) that played every night at 7 pm.  During the year they would play You are my Sunshine or Somewhere over the Rainbow etc.  But during Christmas they would often play Carol of the Bells.  I could here it from my room last year - so fun!
I sadly left all my Christmas music in America and have been relying on youtube for all of my Christmas music (sadly, Pandora only works in America). I can not find this song on Youtube :(  But someday I will be back in the USofA, and I will be baking Christmas cookies and listenting to this song!

If you want to read about what I did today, back up one post :)  It is a long one.

Hint: Tomorrow's song is my favorite Christmas phrase for this year (which I have already told you!)

No comments:

Post a Comment