Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Walkin in a Winter Wonderland

Confession: I am horrible at savoring things.  I eat chocolate too fast, I drink coffee like there is no tomorrow, and I read books like my life depends on it.  I do not savor things.  I tell you this because I really want to be reading my new book right now (thank you amazing husband for a great Christmas gift).  but if I read a book a day, I am going to run out of books quite soon.  So I thought I would update you on life

We got more snow!  I was at school yesterday and I noticed that the sun was no longer shining.  I looked outside and saw one of the most beautiful snowfalls ever.  I tried to capture it on my camera.  The snowflakes were HUGE!  I have never seen snowflakes this big.  And it snowed like that for an hour probably.  We probably got about 2 or 3 inches.  But as soon as it stopped snowing, it started melting.

No comments:

Post a Comment